PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) is a strategic business approach and solution that applies a consistent set of business processes in support of the new product realisation, collaborative innovation, global production, dissemination and use of the product information across the extended enterprise from product concept to end of life.
Typical challenges that companies have reported are related to the business process inefficiencies in the co-operation between different departments and functions (Sales, Engineering, Production and After Sales and Service).
Hear why an investment in PLM is an investment in the future
Did you know that PLM ensures that product information is always
- Available at the right place at the right time
- At the level of quality that the company business requires
- Checked by the necessary role at the Product Delivery process
- Reusable for new and repeating projects
- Available for distributed teams and to Supply Chain
- Reliable without exceptions and compromises?
Interested in PLM?
Read below how companies across Northern Europe have benefited from PLM!