CQi is a concept that has been developed for easy installation and maintenance of Autodesk-based CAD systems and configurations. A more stable and cost-effective IT environment is achieved through reconfigured and thoroughly tested structures. For most of our clients, Autodesk-based software is an essential tool in the daily work, as is management of installations, training and support. CQi currently has more than 3000 users.
CQi is developed to meet a number of requirements that we encountered with the majority of our clients, such as:
- Standardised CAD installations that can be carried out in-house.
- The need for installing CAD on workstations in geographically dispersed organisations, including worldwide enterprises.
- The need to support projects using different versions of CAD programs.
- Support for complex software installations with huge numbers of OS and architecture dependent prerequisites.
- Runtime CAD environment sanity control.
Time is money: Correct, updated, optimised and fast new- and reinstallations, every time.
CQi is the solution.
CQi solves the above challenges. CQi is a strong and stable concept that automates the operation and maintenance of any CAD environment as it is built on decades of accumulated expertise in efficient handling of CAD systems. With CQi, the CAD environment is standardised to provide stable day-to-day operation. CAD software can be installed on a new computer in just a few minutes while at the same time allowing for individual customisation.
Please contact us for further information.